City is the spirit of all the places we’ve dwelled in, layered in a pattern that represents streets, boulevards, highways, dotted with buildings.
Night is the color of the starless evening sky, overshadowed by the glow of the city lights. This Gold Charm Bracelet is handcrafted with a 24k gold-plated chain and finished with our signature monogram tag. An elegant yet lightweight oval link chain flatters the wrist and complements the handwoven charm.
This necklace is part of the Spirit of Place collection. Explore matching pieces here.
- 24k gold-plated fully-soldered chain & clasp
- Handwoven with 24k gold, matte, opalescent & polished delicas
- Adjustable from 6.5 to 7.7 inches in length (16.5 to 19.5cm)
- Handcrafted and artisan-made in Singapore
Want a shorter or longer chain? For a shorter chain, simply indicate your desired length in the Notes section upon checkout and we will customize your chain at no extra cost. Longer chains cost an additional US$10 - drop us an email at email@example.com with your preferred length and we will send you a custom invoice.
- Free standard shipping to the U.S. and Singapore for all orders.
- Free standard shipping to all other destinations for orders US$100 and above.
- Import and tax duties, if any, are to be bourne by the customer.
- All orders will be ready for shipping within 5 business days. Shipping time varies by destination.
- Express shipping is available at an additional charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
Returns & Exchanges
- You are free to return or exchange an item within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Only items in their original condition and packaging are eligible for a return or exchange.
- Sale items and gift cards are not returnable.
- To start a return or exchange, please email us at email@example.com.
- We accept returns and exchanges via mail or in-studio.
- To ensure your item reaches us safely, we strongly advise shipping it with a tracking number in a well-padded envelope. You will be responsible for all shipping costs.