The Bird of Paradise lives in the tree tops of tropical forests in South East Asia, Papua New Guinea and parts of eastern Australia. Its extravagant plumes are the inspiration for the bold combination of flame, orange and purple tones. These medallion stud earrings feature an enhanced 22k gold plating for the entire earring for exceptional durability and finish. The earring backs are made of stainless steel, making it hypoallergenic while providing a secure and comfortable fit.
- Designed and artisan-made in Singapore
- Premium 22k gold plating
- Stainless steel earring backs
- Lead and nickel-free to suit sensitive ears
- Handwoven with delicas and 24k gold-plated seed beads
- Focal crystals
- Diameter is 0.5 inches (1.3cm)
Shop for our other stud earrings and post earrings now.
- Free standard shipping for all local orders within Singapore.
- Free worldwide standard shipping for all orders of $100 USD and above. $10 USD flat rate shipping for orders under $100 USD. Import tax and duties, if any, are to be borne by the customer.
- All orders will be ready for shipping within 5 business days. Shipping time varies by destination. Please note that there may be potential delays due to Covid-19.
- Express shipping is available at an additional charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
Returns & Exchanges
- You are free to return or exchange an item within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Only items in their original condition and packaging are eligible for a return or exchange.
- Sale items and gift cards are not returnable.
- To start a return or exchange, please email us at email@example.com.
- We accept returns and exchanges via mail or in-studio.
- To ensure your item reaches us safely, we strongly advise shipping it with a tracking number in a well-padded envelope. You will be responsible for all shipping costs.