Bestseller! Make a statement with these nude champagne hand-beaded silk tassel earrings at near shoulder-grazing lengths. Extremely lightweight, these earrings are entirely handwoven with seed beads using three types of stitches and matched with a golden topaz crystal focal.
Pairs well with our Everyday Adjustable Length Necklace in Sand.
There are limited numbers of tassel earrings. Order early to avoid disappointment.
- Designed and artisan-made in Singapore
- 24k gold-plated base
- 14k gold-fill ear posts, lead and nickel-free for sensitive ears
- Handwoven with delicas and 24k gold-plated seed beads
- Focal crystals
- Stud diameter is 0.6 inches (1.5cm)
- Hangs 3.5 inches (9cm) from post to bottom of tassel
Shop for our other statement drop earrings now.
- Free standard shipping for all local orders within Singapore.
- Free worldwide standard shipping for all orders of $100 USD and above. $10 USD flat rate shipping for orders under $100 USD. Import tax and duties, if any, are to be borne by the customer.
- All orders will be ready for shipping within 5 business days. Shipping time varies by destination. Please note that there may be potential delays due to Covid-19.
- Express shipping is available at an additional charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
Returns & Exchanges
- You are free to return or exchange an item within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Only items in their original condition and packaging are eligible for a return or exchange.
- Sale items and gift cards are not returnable.
- To start a return or exchange, please email us at email@example.com.
- We accept returns and exchanges via mail or in-studio.
- To ensure your item reaches us safely, we strongly advise shipping it with a tracking number in a well-padded envelope. You will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Our earring threads are rayon silk and may "fluff" up, making the earrings look fuller over time. Lightly steam to straighten or trim off errant threads. Keep earrings lying flat or on an earring stand so that the threads are not crimped or bent.