Just like sunshine. Our Modern Peranakan Stud Earrings in Yellow feature an enhanced 22k gold plating for the entire earring for exceptional durability and finish. The earring backs are stainless steel, making it suitable for sensitive ears while providing a secure and comfortable fit.
This delicate flower pattern is inspired by the sarong kebaya - the traditional clothing of Nyonya women in Peranakan culture. Exquisitely handwoven with soft yellow delicas and finished with focal crystals. These earrings are intricate in design, extremely lightweight and comfortable to wear.
- Designed and artisan-made in Singapore
- Premium 22k gold plating
Stainless steel earring backs
- Lead and nickel-free to suit sensitive ears
- Handwoven with delicas and 24k gold-plated seed beads
- Focal crystals
Diameter is 0.5 inches (1.3cm)
- Free standard shipping for all local orders within Singapore.
- Free worldwide standard shipping for all orders of $100 USD and above. $10 USD flat rate shipping for orders under $100 USD. Import tax and duties, if any, are to be borne by the customer.
- All orders will be ready for shipping within 5 business days. Shipping time varies by destination. Please note that there may be potential delays due to Covid-19.
- Express shipping is available at an additional charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
Returns & Exchanges
- You are free to return or exchange an item within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Only items in their original condition and packaging are eligible for a return or exchange.
- Sale items and gift cards are not returnable.
- To start a return or exchange, please email us at email@example.com.
- We accept returns and exchanges via mail or in-studio.
- To ensure your item reaches us safely, we strongly advise shipping it with a tracking number in a well-padded envelope. You will be responsible for all shipping costs.