A special gift set in one of the best combinations we offer - our Modern Peranakan Adjustable Length Necklace in peach pink, and a coordinated Modern Peranakan Gold Bangle. This handwoven combination showcases the rich heritage of Peranakan culture blended with a modern aesthetic, drawing inspiration from the richly emrbroided floral kebayas commonly worn by Nyonya women.
Save US$29 with this special set price. Available in more coordinated colors here.
- Designed and artisan-made in Singapore
- 24k gold-plated chain and details
- Handwoven with 24k gold, matte, opalescent & polished delicas
- Necklace is adjustable from 16 inches to 33 inches in length (40 to 84 cm)
- Bangle inner diameter is 2.5 inches (6.3cm), height is 0.4 inches (1cm)
- Free standard shipping for all local orders within Singapore.
- Free worldwide standard shipping for all orders of $100 USD and above. $10 USD flat rate shipping for orders under $100 USD. Import tax and duties, if any, are to be borne by the customer.
- All orders will be ready for shipping within 5 business days. Shipping time varies by destination. Please note that there may be potential delays due to Covid-19.
- Express shipping is available at an additional charge. Please email email@example.com for a quote.
Returns & Exchanges
- You are free to return or exchange an item within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Only items in their original condition and packaging are eligible for a return or exchange.
- Sale items and gift cards are not returnable.
- To start a return or exchange, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We accept returns and exchanges via mail or in-studio.
- To ensure your item reaches us safely, we strongly advise shipping it with a tracking number in a well-padded envelope. You will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Hold the beaded clasp with one hand. With the other hand, hold the chain close to the clasp and pull. It may feel a bit snug, but simply ensure that the chain is not entangled and you can give it a firm tug.
You may also refer to this video on how to adjust your adjustable-length necklace.