This capsule necklace in turquoise blue features a vertical pendant on a 24k gold-plated rope chain. The asymmetrical motif is inspired by the intricate floral patterns on the Peranakan kebaya and tapers towards a solid color at the top. Each slight rotation of the pendant shows off a slice of the pattern, much like the pattern on a sarong.
At a flattering length of 30 inches, this necklace will drape well over whatever you wear.
Pairs well with our Modern Peranakan Gold Narrow Bangle and Gold Charm Bracelet in Blue.
- Designed and artisan-made in Singapore
- 24k gold-plated chain and details
- Handwoven with 24k gold, matte, opalescent & polished delicas
- Pendant length is 1.75 inches (1.9cm), diameter is 0.5 inches (1.3cm)
- Chain length is 30 inches (76cm) with a 1 inch (2.5cm) extension
Want a shorter or longer chain? For a shorter chain, simply indicate your desired length in the Notes section upon checkout and we will customise your chain at no extra cost. Longer chains cost an additional US$10 - drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred length and we will send you a custom invoice.
- Free standard tracked shipping to Singapore.
- Flat rate US$10 shipping to U.S. and other countries. Import taxes and duties, if any, are to be borne by the customer.
- All orders will be ready for shipping within 5 business days. Shipping time varies by destination. Please note that there may be potential delays due to Covid-19.
- Express shipping is available at an additional charge. Please email email@example.com for a quote.
Returns & Exchanges
- You are free to return or exchange an item within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Only items in their original condition and packaging are eligible for a return or exchange.
- Sale items and gift cards are not returnable.
- To start a return or exchange, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We accept returns and exchanges via mail or in-studio.
- To ensure your item reaches us safely, we strongly advise shipping it with a tracking number in a well-padded envelope. You will be responsible for all shipping costs.