New version! Shiro means white, for all that's pure and lovely. Our new Modern Peranakan Stud Earrings in Shiro feature an enhanced 22k gold plating for the entire earring (from base to post) for exceptional durability and finish.
This delicate flower pattern is inspired by the sarong kebaya - the traditional clothing of Nyonya women in Peranakan culture. Exquisitely handwoven with cherry pink delicas and finished with focal Swarovski crystals. These earrings are intricate in design, extremely lightweight and comfortable to wear.
Pairs well with our Modern Peranakan Gold Narrow Bangle, Gold Charm Bracelet, Adjustable Length Necklace and Drop Pendant Necklace in Cherry Blossom.
- Designed and artisan-made in Singapore
- Premium 22k gold plating
- Lead and nickel-free to suit sensitive ears
- Handwoven with delicas and 24k gold-plated seed beads
- Swarovski crystals
Diameter is 0.5 inches (1.3cm)
- Free standard tracked shipping to Singapore.
- Flat rate US$10 shipping to U.S. and other countries. Import taxes and duties, if any, are to be borne by the customer.
- All orders will be ready for shipping within 5 business days. Shipping time varies by destination. Please note that there may be potential delays due to Covid-19.
- Express shipping is available at an additional charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
Returns & Exchanges
- You are free to return or exchange an item within 7 days from receiving your order.
- Only items in their original condition and packaging are eligible for a return or exchange.
- Sale items and gift cards are not returnable.
- To start a return or exchange, please email us at email@example.com.
- We accept returns and exchanges via mail or in-studio.
- To ensure your item reaches us safely, we strongly advise shipping it with a tracking number in a well-padded envelope. You will be responsible for all shipping costs.