Go twinning with two matching necklaces in Peranakan amethyst to celebrate your special bond.
This Peranakan-inspired floral pattern is handwoven with tiny delica beads and finished with premium 24k gold-plated components. The patience and meticulous care that goes into creating our handcrafted jewelry is what makes this necklace set a meaningful gift for the favorite mother and daughter pair in your life.
Save US$55 with this special set price. For all colors, click here.
Main photo shows the Modern Peranakan necklace set in Amethyst. Second photo shows Mother's necklace - the Modern Peranakan Adjustable Length Necklace in Amethyst.
- Designed and artisan-made in Singapore
- 24k gold-plated chain and details
- Handwoven with 24k gold, matte, opalescent & polished delicas
- Mother's necklace is adjustable from 16 to 33 inches (40 to 84cm)
- Daughter's necklace length is 17 inches (43cm)
- Free standard shipping for all local orders within Singapore.
- Free worldwide standard shipping for all orders of $100 USD and above. $10 USD flat rate shipping for orders under $100 USD. Import tax and duties, if any, are to be borne by the customer.
- All orders will be ready for shipping within 5 business days. Shipping time varies by destination. Please note that there may be potential delays due to Covid-19.
- Express shipping is available at an additional charge. Please email email@example.com for a quote.
Returns & Exchanges
- You are free to return or exchange an item within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Only items in their original condition and packaging are eligible for a return or exchange.
- Sale items and gift cards are not returnable.
- To start a return or exchange, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We accept returns and exchanges via mail or in-studio.
- To ensure your item reaches us safely, we strongly advise shipping it with a tracking number in a well-padded envelope. You will be responsible for all shipping costs.
To adjust the length of Mother's necklace, hold the beaded clasp and pull one chain at a time. It will feel a little snug and you can give it a firm tug.