When one is not enough. A special gift set of three complementary Modern Peranakan handcrafted gold bangles in our full Edition I suite of turquoise blue, vermilion red and soft yellow. This iconic woven pattern is inspired by the rich colors and motifs in Nyonya design.
Delica beads are sewn by hand into a weave and inlaid in the channel of a 24k plated gold bangle. The edge of the channel is designed such that it is completely flush with the beads, giving a seamless and streamlined look.
Save US$70 with this special set price. Pairs well with our Modern Peranakan Adjustable Length Necklace, Capsule Pendant Necklace, Drop Earrings and Flower Stud Earrings in Blue, Vermilion and Yellow.
- Designed and artisan-made in Singapore
- 24k gold-plated bangles
- Handwoven with 24k gold, matte, opalescent & polished delicas
- Inner diameter is 2.5 inches (6.3cm), height is 0.4 inches (1cm)
Note: Our Modern Peranakan Bangles are the same size as our Everyday Bangles. See our Modern Peranakan Gold Charm Bracelets here for something customizable in size.
- Free standard shipping for all local orders within Singapore.
- Free worldwide standard shipping for all orders of $100 USD and above. $10 USD flat rate shipping for orders under $100 USD. Import tax and duties, if any, are to be borne by the customer.
- All orders will be ready for shipping within 5 business days. Shipping time varies by destination. Please note that there may be potential delays due to Covid-19.
- Express shipping is available at an additional charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
Returns & Exchanges
- You are free to return or exchange an item within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Only items in their original condition and packaging are eligible for a return or exchange.
- Sale items and gift cards are not returnable.
- To start a return or exchange, please email us at email@example.com.
- We accept returns and exchanges via mail or in-studio.
- To ensure your item reaches us safely, we strongly advise shipping it with a tracking number in a well-padded envelope. You will be responsible for all shipping costs.