This delicate lilac purple shows off the subtler pastel combinations found in Peranakan design. We've combined traditional beading techniques with modern design to produce this unique Nyonya-inspired necklace, handwoven with an intricate motif inspired by floral patterns on the kebaya.
This piece features the same adjustable length functionality that make our Everyday necklaces well-loved favorites.
Pairs well with our Modern Peranakan Gold Narrow Bangle and Gold Charm Bracelet in Lilac.
- Designed and artisan-made in Singapore
- 24k gold-plated chain and details
- Handwoven with 24k gold, matte, opalescent & polished delicas
- Adjustable from 16 to 33 inches in length (40 to 84 cm)
Note: Necklace is adjustable in length but beads are non-interchangeable. To customize your bead colors on an adjustable length necklace, click here. To create your own customized necklace with interchangeable beads, visit our Necklace Bar.
- Free standard tracked shipping to Singapore.
- Flat rate US$10 shipping to U.S. and other countries. Import taxes and duties, if any, are to be borne by the customer.
- All orders will be ready for shipping within 5 business days. Shipping time varies by destination. Please note that there may be potential delays due to Covid-19.
- Express shipping is available at an additional charge. Please email email@example.com for a quote.
Returns & Exchanges
- You are free to return or exchange an item within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Only items in their original condition and packaging are eligible for a return or exchange.
- Sale items and gift cards are not returnable.
- To start a return or exchange, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We accept returns and exchanges via mail or in-studio.
- To ensure your item reaches us safely, we strongly advise shipping it with a tracking number in a well-padded envelope. You will be responsible for all shipping costs.
To adjust the length of the necklace, hold the beaded clasp and pull one chain at a time. It will feel a little snug and you can give it a firm tug.