Our bestselling necklace now available for you to customize with your choice of colors. Take inspiration from the necklace featured here or select from our whole palette. You will get the signature beaded clasp that allows you to wear it at your most flattering length.
HOW TO ORDER
- Choose 3 solid color channel beads (refer to our color catalog in the images)
- Click on the center color above and add to cart
- Then enter the names of the other 2 colors in the Notes section when you check out
- E.g. To get the necklace in the first image, select "turquoise" from the swatches above and enter "gold" and "mint" in the Notes section when you check out
Rather email us your order or have a question? Drop us a line at email@example.com.
- Designed and artisan-made in Singapore
- 24k gold-plated chain and details
- Handwoven with 24k gold, matte, opalescent & polished delicas
- Adjustable from 16 to 33 inches in length (40 to 84 cm)
Note: Necklace is adjustable in length but beads are non-interchangeable. To create your own customized necklace with interchangeable beads, visit our Necklace Bar.
- Free standard tracked shipping to Singapore.
- Flat rate US$10 shipping to U.S. and other countries. Import taxes and duties, if any, are to be borne by the customer.
- All orders will be ready for shipping within 5 business days. Shipping time varies by destination. Please note that there may be potential delays due to Covid-19.
- Express shipping is available at an additional charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
Returns & Exchanges
- You are free to return or exchange an item within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Only items in their original condition and packaging are eligible for a return or exchange.
- Sale items and gift cards are not returnable.
- To start a return or exchange, please email us at email@example.com.
- We accept returns and exchanges via mail or in-studio.
- To ensure your item reaches us safely, we strongly advise shipping it with a tracking number in a well-padded envelope. You will be responsible for all shipping costs.
To adjust the length of the necklace, hold the beaded clasp and pull one chain at a time. It will feel a little snug and you can give it a firm tug.