Ocean is woven into a pattern of the crashing surf, carrying the deep blues of aquamarine, indigo and turquoise, with flecks of gold like sunlight dancing on the waves, to the coppery tones of sand and shore.
This set includes our wide gold bangle which is carefully handcrafted for brilliant texture at every angle, and handwoven adjustable length necklace featuring our signature beaded clasp.
Save US$69 with this special set price. Explore more Spirit of Place curated bundles here.
- 14k gold-plated bangle
- 24k gold-plated necklace chain and details
- Handwoven with 24k gold, matte, opalescent & polished delicas
- Bangle inner diameter is 2.6 inches (6.6cm), height is 1 inch (2.5cm)
- Necklace is adjustable from 16 to 33 inches in length (40 to 84 cm)
- Handcrafted and artisan-made in Singapore
Note: Necklace is adjustable in length but beads are non-interchangeable. To customize your bead colors on an adjustable length necklace, click here. To create your own customized necklace with interchangeable beads, visit our Necklace Bar here. Shop for our other adjustable length necklaces now.
- Free standard shipping to the U.S. and Singapore for all orders.
- Free standard shipping to all other destinations for orders US$100 and above.
- Import and tax duties, if any, are to be bourne by the customer.
- All orders will be ready for shipping within 5 business days. Shipping time varies by destination.
- Express shipping is available at an additional charge. Please email email@example.com for a quote.
Returns & Exchanges
- You are free to return or exchange an item within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Only items in their original condition and packaging are eligible for a return or exchange.
- Sale items and gift cards are not returnable.
- To start a return or exchange, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We accept returns and exchanges via mail or in-studio.
- To ensure your item reaches us safely, we strongly advise shipping it with a tracking number in a well-padded envelope. You will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Hold the beaded clasp with one hand. With the other hand, hold the chain close to the clasp and pull. It may feel a bit snug, but simply ensure that the chain is not entangled and you can give it a firm tug.
You may also refer to this video on how to adjust your adjustable-length necklace.